My top 3 favorite things about being pregnant:
1. Never having to suck in your belly. Ever. Not even in a swimsuit.
2. Fabulous sex (so far, anyway)
3. Great excuse to never take the stairs, to walk slowly, and to breathe heavily after minimal exertion
My 3 least favorite things about being pregnant:
1. The constant, unending sobriety
2. People who talk in baby talk to ME. I am a 35-year-old with a Masters degree. I can understand complex ideas. Talk to me like an adult! You shouldn’t even talk to my baby in that simpering cooing. Ugh!
3. Having to buy new clothes that I know I’ll only need for 3 months, tops.